Since completing a few independent studies, I wanted to share what I learned.
- Things are a lot less important that they seem. Most wars in the ancient world were started over succession or expansion. The motive being, “I want to be great!”. This was a lot of costly nonsense.
- God saw all of this. From the beginning of time, God has seen the good, bad, and the very ugly. Not only that but He’s taken a part in it. History is His story.
- I do not want my life to be a “she lived and died” story. Do you know how many people I read about only had a *date*-*date* to their name? Nothing else happened.
- No government lasts. Monarchies do not last and neither do democracies. They’re built up, torn down, and then replaced.
- Governments can not please everyone. The populace is usual mad about something.