The more we read on the Holocaust, the more we’ve realized how similar our world is today. It reminded me of the adage, “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it again.” Maybe in the thoughts below, you can also see some similarities between our present world and the past.
- Why do humans consider other human life so cheap?
- Even though God may seem silent, He’s always there. His presence and power can be seen everywhere you look!
- Everyone likes to think they’re brave, but what will you be when the need actually arises?
- Bravery and sacrifice go hand in hand.
- Espionage is an art form.
- We all struggle with the same issues and problems as before. Our worries and fears have always remained the same. Could this be the key to overcoming them? From looking back at the times God has taken care of us, we can realize there’s nothing to be afraid of. He’s always been faithful.
So there weren’t as many thoughts this time compared to last bookclub. But if you’re searching for more thought provoking points, check out Part One. Check out my review for Night Song here, and don’t forget to hop on over to the author’s website!